Secure payment with RedSys
What cards are accepted at Kenepa Brand?
Redsys processes 6.3 million purchases in Internet stores each month, and they have more than 35 years of experience in the sector. An operation of this level can only be sustained with the best and most reliable security and processing systems.
How does card payment work?
Our solution for Internet payments consists of a virtual POS that resides on Servired's servers (through its subsidiary Redsys) and that is accessible through the Internet by merchants from their virtual stores.
Kenepa Brand automatically connects with Redsys with all security protocols and the customer can enter their security data and passwords to make the purchase. In addition, for your security, you will be sent a password with a 6-digit number to the phone linked to the purchase card, thus obtaining an immediate response with the resolution of the payment process. The detailed purchase process is as follows:
- The owner selects the products at Kenepa Brand.
- Kenepa Brand redirects the holder's browser session. The Redys Virtual POS takes all control and performs the secure authentication of the holder's means of payment.
- Once the payment is completed, the Virtual POS reports the result to Kenepa Brand and returns the browser session so that the holder can continue browsing Kenepa Brand.
Is it safe to buy with a card on the internet?
The international security protocols that banks comply with guarantee total security in transactions. In our payment gateway, in addition to the validation of the purchase card data, there will be an additional verification issued by the cardholder's bank, which may consist of:
- OTP o One Time Password: sending a one-time, perishable code to the holder's mobile phone by SMS.
- CIP: request for a code associated with the card.
- IVR: the holder receives a call to the mobile with the amount of the purchase and a code is requested.
- Virtual Banking: redirection of the holder to the website of his bank for the resolution of conditions. SAS confirms that the answers come from the entity.
We guarantee maximum security for payments made with VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD and MAESTRO cards.
Are my card details in good hands?
The data on your card is managed directly by Redsys from its servers, guaranteeing you the proper management of your confidential data.. Kenepa Brand is in no way knowledgeable or does it store your card details or your confidential information.. Redsys realizes the safe, quality and efficient means of payment.
The only thing that Kenepa Brand can store is the personal data such as your name, telephone number, address and email address that you provide us when placing an order or inquiry. This data is subject to the data protection law as it appears on the Terms and conditions of use page.
What security measures does Kenepa Brand use?
We incorporate a Virtual POS (Redsys) with secure electronic payment, supporting international protocols (Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, J-Secure…) based on 3D Secure technology.
What is Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode?
With Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode the authentication of the holder is achieved when making the purchase, that is, that the customer identifies himself as the legitimate holder of the card he is using. To do this, during the purchase process, you will be presented with a page for you to enter an authentication key. This system receives the common name of CES (Secure Electronic Commerce). A 6-digit password will be sent to the mobile phone associated with the card that you must enter to verify the purchase.